This free e-course by Atingi is a great resource to work through with students/participants, or to use the content to inform your own educational lessons/improve your practices around wellbeing and mental health support.
Sport and Sport for Development can help you get mentally fit. In this self-paced course, you will learn what mental health and well-being is and how you can get mentally fit. It will take you about 1 hour to complete and you will earn a certificate.
Who is this course for?
Young people from around the world
What will you learn?
- how to manage your feelings when you feel stress, anxious and depressed
- how to deal with bullying
- how to build communication skills
- how to build confidence
- how to build resiliency to live a healthy life
- How much time do you need to invest?
- Each module contains 6 lessons of 5 to 10 minutes each. This means, it will take you about 60 minutes to complete the training.
How much time do you need to invest?
The course contains 6 lessons of 5 to 10 minutes each. This means, it will take you about 60 minutes to complete the training.
Stress, Anxiety and Depression, Mindfulness / Meditation, Dealing with bullying, Strengthening Communication Skills, Building Self-Esteem, Well-Being Calendar