Online event recording – 1h50m
This session is dedicated to Queer and Trans Inclusion and features guests speakers ranging from program managers, coaches, creatives, and researchers. They all shared ideas and approaches for greater trans, queer and non-binary inclusion in skateboarding and other sports. The main event is 1.5 hours long, with an extended Q&A period with attendees due to demand.
- Amber Edmondson, co-founder, Women Skate the World (facilitator)
- Alison Carney, consultant on gender, sport and social change
- Catrin Grundy, Programs Director (Wales), School of Hard Knocks
- Alexandria Berriochoa, Lead Program Staff, Skate Like A Girl
- Vuyo Cekiso, Programs Officer, Skateistan South Africa
- Brody Polinsky, artist and Founder of UNIV ERSE