This new call for projects aims at providing support to young people facing mental health challenges.
Amidst the global challenges of climate change, racism, inequality, and conflict, young people are increasingly vulnerable to mental health problems and heightened insecurity.
The UCB Community Health Fund will provide a total of EUR 2 million grants this year.
Non-profit and non-governmental organizations worldwide are encouraged to submit their project proposals if they meet the following criteria:
· Target audience: Young people between the age of 15 – 24
· Focus areas: Mental health issues and related challenges (more details in document with criteria)
· Geographical areas: the organization and the project need to be located within the countries where UCB has an office (see document)
· Timeline: Accepting submissions from 2 May – 30 June 2023
· Grant amounts: Organizations can request grants between €30,000 ($36,000) and €50,000 ($60,000).
You'll find all the information and how to apply here.